Dudley’s Delicious Dinner
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 red onion
1 green bell pepper
4-5 cloves of garlic
1 lb dry beans (red,navy)
7 cups of vegetable broth
1.5 tbsp smoked paprika
10 twist of cracked pepper
1 tsp smoked pink salt
1. Soak beans overnight or for no less than 3 hours.
2. Chop all of the vegetables as desired.
3. Sauté vegetables with olive oil till soft.
4. Rinse beans and add to pot with vegetables add broth and coconut oil
5. Also add pepper, paprika and smoked salt, add Brother Bru-Bru’s sauce as desired
6. Cover with water on high heat till boil
7. Soon as water boils simmer for 2 to 3 hours
8. Stir occasionally
To make the whole Dudley meal (as seen in the video):
1. Chop and wash greens (kale, beet greens, collard greens) thoroughly
2. Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil under translucent.
3. Add in greens and cook until wilted.
4. Add Brother Bru-Bru's to taste.
Dudley's Vegan "Fish"
1. Cut firm tofu into 3/4" slices, 1 1/2" square.
2. Put them into a bowl or bag and add marinade.
3. Add Brother Bru-Bru's.
4. Shake gently.
5. Add to flour and seasoning mixture.
6. Cook in frying pan with vegetable oil until lightly cooked.